Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 21: Your favorite posts...

I maintain my blog as a record of our life.  I don't scrapbook or print off photographs, but I hope to use this as the timeline of my children and our lives.  So, I headed back through the timeline to find my favorites.

And I camped... I won't say I loved this, but it was a great memory we made with the kids.  Rowan still talks about it and wants to do it again.  Someday....

Week in Pictures-Last Edition 2012-The end is near.  It is something about the last week of summer that makes me savor it a little more than the others.  It is bittersweet. A reminder of the gift that summer is to me, but also a reminder that I will bid my carefree days of motherhood behind for the rugged pace of life teacher brings to our home.  I remember this week well and what a difference a year makes;-)

Stop and Smell the Roses-I think it was my mom that told me fairly recently, "Honey, find contentment."  So true it is.  There is always something better, bigger, or more promising, but the truth is, what I have is more than enough.  

Family Pictures-I adore these pictures!  They are probably my favorite of all of our pictures we have taken as they are just so candid.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment