Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 10: Things that make my heart happy...

1. Coffee!  I love a cup of coffee with International Delight creamer in it to start my day.  I only drink one cup, but it is oh so inspiring for my mood and my taste buds!

2. Pink!  I adore the color pink.  If it were appropriate, I would wear head to toe pink everyday of my life.  Unfortunately, I just don't think I'm in the age bracket to pull it off, but I adore pink in any sense!

3. Books!  I love reading books.  I have my favorite genres, but I get sucked into the written word easily.

4. Peanut Butter M and Ms!  I don't buy these, because I will seriously eat an entire bag, and I really try to be mindful of what I eat, but they are so ever-loving good!

5. Christmas! I would celebrate Christmas year round if it were socially acceptable.  It isn't, so I'm not allowed to leave my tree up for 12 months, but I do put it up by November 15.  The hubs used to balk when I asked him to help, but after 13 years of Christmas, he simply complies now and helps me start the celebration early;-)

6. School Supplies!  I love school supplies and the order they bring to anyone's life!  There are bright colors and sticky notes and pens and paper and oh so much to make my heart sing!  Makes me giddy just to see them put the supplies out.

There you have it, my happy heart list;-)

2 comments:

  1. So, is this replacing the most embarrassing moment post? I mean, I love it and all, but none of it is embarrassing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes me weeks if not months to overcome my embarrassing moments. I don't want to have to go to therapy, so I'm not reliving my worst moments;-)

    ReplyDelete