Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 19: 5 Blogs you follow....

I follow a plethora of various blogs.  Of course, summer allows me more time to blog read, but I still hit or miss throughout the school year as well.  Here are my favorites.

Good Cheap Eats- Jessica has ties to Kansas, and I originally found her over here at Life As Mom.  She now lives in California where she homeschools her 6 children, runs two blogs, and wrote a cookbook this year!  Good Cheap Eats is basically menu plans to feed a family on a reasonable budget.  Her meal ideas are generally healthy and typical for someone with small ones at home!  That I appreciate!

Whatever-Meg is from here in Kansas, and runs Craft Weekends at her farmhouse.  Essentially, you go for 2 days and spend endless hours crafting, and they take care of you;-)  I stumbled upon her blog from another that I read, and I was just inspired.  She is an amazing photographer and also posts about her own family as well! She became a runner this year too;-)

The Bloggess-I got hooked on this one after Lindsey read her book, Let's Pretend This Never Happened.  She is hysterical, honest, and highly offensive.  There is just no edit on this gal.  I often find myself reading her posts out loud to Alex, and we laugh and laugh.  She just has a way with words;-)

The Pioneer Woman-I've followed Ree since before she was really famous.  She is a ranch wife from Oklahoma who is an amazing cook.  Note-you will not get skinny with her recipes, but they are usually amazing!  She is also a fantastic photographer, and I appreciate that she loves living on the farm. 

Hmm, food, crafting, and humor are apparently my interests.  There are also my real-life friends that I follow as well. There is Chelsea-the girl who inspires me to be mindful of what I put in my hole.  If only God hadn't made me to like chocolate so much... I also follow Randi who makes everything look so easy, Lindsey who is a go getter if I've ever known one, Shanna who is a college friend and probably the most eloquent writer of all of the blogs I follow, Candice who is a teacher friend but moving to be a work at home mom, Kayla who is a teacher friend and going from a stay at home mom to working mom (Yeah, Kayla!), Elexis who just left our teacher clan to move with her husband to KC (sad heart), and my bff from college Julie who has helped me through every hump in the road I've had in the last 11 years. 

There are others, but this is a good amount of those I read thoroughly~

1 comment:

  1. I've really liked this day of posting for everyone! I think I've added at least three new blogs to my reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete