Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 12: One thing you miss...

I really had to think about this one.  I'm not overly sentimental about stuff, nor do I really reminisce about what "used" to be.  I'm a live in the moment kind of girl, and I find that works for me.

But, I do love Christmas... a WHOLE bunch.  So on this day, Christmas is the one thing I miss;-) 

I love how full my house feels with all of the decorations up.  I love shopping for presents for people, wrapping them, and placing them under the tree.  I love the excitement the season brings and getting picture cards from all of my dear friends;-) (If you don't send me one, you should.  I keep them up all year round). I love the yummy treats and cookies you eat during the season.  I love the sparkling lights shining all over town.  And the music just makes me smile.  I love the church message you hear during the Christmas season-I never tire of the good news!

The Christmas season is certainly my favorite time of year hands down.  Love it and miss it~


No comments:

Post a Comment