Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bucket List Update

1. Swimming Lessons for Rowan- Done! We made it to the pool once this week on one of these 105 degree days.  If you asked Rowan, though, he would say it was a bad pool trip as he experienced a flip on the lazy river:-) 


2. Science Camp for Rowan at Discovery Center- Done!

3. Vacation Bible Camp at SWUMC for Rowan and I'll volunteer as well.-We have a meeting on Monday about leading my Tadpoles and then the following week is camp!



4. Camping as a family-this is out of my comfort zone;-)Dreading, I mean waiting:-),  for this experience.  Still a couple of weeks out!  The only positive I am seeing in this experience will be the company.



5. Read 6 books for pleasure.- Done! I read another book this week titled, Belly Up.  It was a young adolescent book about a hippo that dies at a zoo, and a young boy who goes on a mission to solve it.  It was cute.

6. Run 3 times a week.- Ongoing.  Still a bad week in this dreaded heat.  Hopefully, with this cold front, I will run!

7. Go on 2 dates with Big Al.- Done!  We went to a wedding last Saturday together.  It was beautiful, and we were with great company.  I always love watching people declare their love for one another in front of all of their family and friends.  It is just so sweet and romantic.  They had a photo booth at their wedding.  Alex and I had some fun in it;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment