Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer 2012 Bucket List

One more week until summer!  Sigh~  A breath of fresh air is about to make an appearance at our house.  It has been a long month as Rowan has asked every morning if Alex and I have to go to work.  He loves preschool, but I think he longs for his home-much like his mommy:-)

So with 1 week until the start of summer, I'm making a bucket list.  Things I want to accomplish before I return to work in August!  Here goes~

1. Swimming Lessons for Rowan
2. Science Camp for Rowan at Discovery Center
3. Vacation Bible Camp at SWUMC for Rowan and I'll volunteer as well.
4. Camping as a family-this is out of my comfort zone;-)
5. Read 6 books for pleasure.
6. Run 3 times a week.
7. Go on 2 dates with Big Al.

We'll start there for now and hopefully be able to add more to it as summer gets underway.  Right now, this seems like a big list, but I know I'll have more time once summer gets rolling!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment