Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend 2012

School is out which means summer is upon us!  Can I get a "Woot! Woot!"  My heart is happy, and it means the next two months I get to spend at home with my kids~being a mom.

 Our Memorial Day weekend was low key, relaxed, and just plain fun.  We dug out the pool for the kiddos on Saturday as temperatures soared to the 90s.  The kids enjoyed some playing in the pool together!




We had a big BBQ out at our neighbor's house last night which meant kids were late to bed.  Miss Isla graced me with her yelling at 6:30.  We got dressed and went for a walk together since she sounded like a herd of elephants this a.m.  I didn't want her to wake the boys, and it worked as Rowan slept until after 8.
Sassy at 6:30 a.m. on Monday!

Rowan started swimming lessons this morning as well.  Last year, he took lessons, but I was quite disappointed in the quality of the lessons.  I found one of my student's parents who does private lessons.  It is close to our house, and it is a small class.  I can already tell after one day, that I will be happier with the lessons. He had fun, and we enjoyed watching him!



Rowan requested to go fishing with Grandpa Monday afternoon.  Alex called Grandpa, and Grandpa obliged.  So the boys set out on a fishing expedition.  Look at that fish!
Don't mind the outfit!  It is his fishing attire~

No comments:

Post a Comment