Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Monday, July 23, 2012

All is Quiet~

Alex is gone for the week to a conference in San Diego (sigh), and Rowan went home with my parents after our camping weekend.  It's just me and Sassy here at home.  Sassy goes to bed early, like 6:30 early, so it is a really quiet house here:-)  I'm trying to put on my teacher brain for a while and get some new inspiration for the impending year, and I'm trying not to miss my little Row.  I must remind myself that sending him to my parents' house allows him to form relationships with people outside of our immediate unit.  This is the same logic I use for sending my children to daycare-to expand those people they learn to love and care for!  I've only talked to my mom once since he left, and she assured me he was having a ball.  I'm sure he is, and I'm enjoying the quiet evening all to myself';-)

No comments:

Post a Comment