Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Bucket List Update

1. Swimming Lessons for Rowan- Done!  Rowan LOVES to swim at the North Pool!  We are practicing what he has learned!


2. Science Camp for Rowan at Discovery Center- Done!

3. Vacation Bible Camp at SWUMC for Rowan and I'll volunteer as well.-I have signed up to volunteer to lead a preschool class. I mailed in his registration for this last week!



4. Camping as a family-this is out of my comfort zone;-)-Still a go.  We are responsible for making a breakfast for 27 people.  I'm so not looking forward to this adventure, but I am trying to be positive:-)



5. Read 6 books for pleasure.- Done! So far, I have finished Fifty Shades of Freed, Untraceables, Swim, 10 Habits of Happy Mothers (fantastic read), Unspeakable, and Snatched!  That is 6 so far.  I guess I needed to set a higher goal.  I'm kind of excited I actually completed it, though;-)

6. Run 3 times a week.- Ongoing.  Ooh, bad week!  It has been over 100 degrees every day this week.  I'm ashamed to say I have run 0:-(

7. Go on 2 dates with Big Al.-Ongoing.  One date is done, and we actually have a wedding to go to tomorrow night for a girl I work with.  I guess you could call it a date since we aren't taking the children, and we have a babysitter!  


Summer is officially half over today.  This makes my heart sad, but I am enjoying it.  I can honestly say it has not been stressful, and that is exactly what I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment