Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, June 24, 2012

June Financial Update

 




June was a better month than May in our house, but I always forget about summer;-)  The fact that I am home all day makes me come up with projects or need to go places.  We have enjoyed our outings to the pool, and I have enjoyed coming up with some house projects, but I know now I need to put a budget item in for summer!  We made some progress, though, and any progress is good!

1. Get PMI taken off of our Home Loan -Done in February!

2. Pay off Alex's small student loan ($641.00 to be exact)-Done in June!  I paid it off, and we freed up this payment to go into the car fund!  Yeah!


3. Save enough money to replace Jolie's car by November 1, 2012 in cash!

We were able to put some money into this account this month.  We are up to 34% of our target now.  We have been paying for hotels for Alex and some traveling, so we didn't put as much in here as we thought.  We will get reimbursed for most of these, so hopefully we can add that to this account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment