Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

 
The kids and I did a little art work for Father's Day this year.  We found the letters at Hobby Lobby to spell out, DAD.  Then Rowan helped me paint them one morning after Alex had gone to work.  It was fun, and he was really a pretty good little painter.


 
 Then we went outside, and I attempted to get some cute pictures of the kids to make a card for their dad.  Rowan insisted on wearing his swimming suit.  Sigh, but it is all in the memory, right:-)

  Isla would not sit still, and this proved to be more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

You can tell this is supposed to say, "DAD," right?

Rowan loved it!  He was all over making Dad feel special with his picture!  We made the card, and 
then on Father's Day we gave Dad some treasures.


Rowan helping Dad open his treasures!

Here is the finished card!  I thought it turned out cute.  The best part was it was free through the website I ordered it from- minus the time it took me to actually make it:-)

It was a great Father's Day!  Rowan had fun making the letters, and I hope Alex enjoyed the pictures!

Rowan actually spent Father's Day at the Omaha Zoo with his friend, Gage.  The rest of us went over to the Darby's for some pool fun and a BBQ outside.  It was relaxing and fun to celebrate two great men in all of our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment