Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Bucket List Update


1. Swimming Lessons for Rowan-Ongoing!  I am loving the lessons Rowan is in this year.  The teacher is a PE teacher, and she is fabulous.  He is the only little boy in a class of 5, but she is so patient with him!  He is going to be a fish, and you should see his tan;-)

2. Science Camp for Rowan at Discovery Center-This is next week.  Rowan is excited!

3. Vacation Bible Camp at SWUMC for Rowan and I'll volunteer as well.-I have signed up to volunteer to lead a preschool class.  This isn't until July!

4. Camping as a family-this is out of my comfort zone;-)-Nothing done on this yet~

5. Read 6 books for pleasure.-I finished Fifty Shades of Freed last week.  It was amazing!  I have started a new series called, Untraceable.  It is quite different, but I am okay with that.  It is a female protagonist who helps hide women in battered situations.  It seems to be suspense, and I'm really liking it!

6. Run 3 times a week.-Ongoing.  I did run 3 times last week.  A 4 mile, and two 2 mile jaunts.  I've gained 7 pounds since school has gotten out!  Read it-7!  Truth be known, I'm so busy in the school day, that I don't eat a lot, and I don't have time to think about it.  At home, I'm finding myself snacking more and actually eating three meals a day.  I need to find some balance here.

7. Go on 2 dates with Big Al.-Sitter is lined up for next Thursday for Date 1.  Yeah!  I received some movie tickets for my birthday from some dear friends, so we are going to go to a movie.  It will be a nice retreat for us!

I'm not doing too bad!   

1 comment:

  1. Date nights are always a great idea!!! Aaron and I an always watch the kids for free if you guys want to get out for a couple of hours. Preston would love getting to know Rowan and Alayna and Isla would like it too!

    ReplyDelete