Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kansas City Family Trip

Every year, my dad's brothers and sisters get together in Kansas City for a gathering.  It is usually the only time during the year when everyone is together.  We love going on this trip to see all of my aunts and uncles and a smattering of cousins, as well as each other.  It just so happened, that my parents and my two brothers were there too!


My brother, Seth, walking with Rowan!

We took the kids to Kaleidoscope in Kansas City!  They loved it!




My 2 brothers, Tyler and Seth!


We went to Fritz's for lunch.  The kids loved looking at the trains delivering their food!

Kynlee, Tayte, CJ, and Aunt Heather looking at the trains!

I love this picture! 

The 6 cousins: Kemer, Kynlee, Isla, Rowan, Tayte, and CJ

Miss Sassy!

The whole family! 



My momma and my daddy!

The boys being boys!

I never get my picture taken.  Alex just never thinks about it.  Someone else took this picture, and I just think it is so telling the life of a mom!  Haggard, windblown, and with a kid on my hip;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment