Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Week 3 in Pictures


What a great week we had last week.  I'll just let the pictures do the talking!





Rowan helped me cook supper one night.  He is a great helper!



The kids played nicely together!

HAPPY HOUR at Dairy Queen!!!!

Isla had a Dr. appointment and got shots:-(  She was a trooper, though!

Rowan kept entertained on my phone while we waited!

Rowan loves to play on my Nook and listen to books.

We went to the zoo!  It was a fabulous day to go~

Birthday Party!  Two of my favorite people!

The birthday party was complete with a carousel ride!

This is before Isla screamed and cried hysterically at the noise:-(


We brought home balloons from the party, and Miss Isla loved them!
There was also a pool trip in there last week, but I don't have any pictures!  I'm always petrified that I will get my camera wet.  Maybe this week I'll brave pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment