Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

It is a three-day weekend here at the Darby household!  Can we say, "Yippee!"

 So far we have gone and purchased 2 new pairs of glasses for me after I lost two this week.  Isla helped destroy one pair, and I took a volleyball to the face to seriously maim the other pair:-(  Isla and I did our usual Target weekend run, and the boys are over helping Grandpa work on Aunt Reesa's car.  The goal is to get some rest over the holiday weekend, but I have a few things I'd like to accomplish.

1. Take Rowan to the K-State football game today!  (I'm way excited about this!)
2. Clean our bathroom top to bottom-including the toilet.  I really hate the toilet:-(
3. Brown and freeze 6 pounds of hamburger.
4. Sunday School and Church on Sunday!
5. Run twice!
6. Finish the book I started the end of July.  I've got some serious reading to do to get this done!

See, no stress. Easy going and laid back weekend!  Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment