Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Race....

It has been busy around here to say the least.  Here's a run down of the week:

Monday-both home around 5:30.  Score!

Tuesday-Alex had a meeting until about 7:30 at the lake.

Wednesday-I traveled to KC with my volleyball girls, and Alex ran the kids to church where he helps with the midweek program!  Everyone was tired this night!

Thursday-Alex had a young professional's organization meeting, and he got home around 7.

Friday-Alex texted me to feed the kids but not myself.  Hmm.  Something was up!  This thoughtful guy called Grandpa to come babysit for a couple of hours so we could have some time to catch up!  Yep, that's right folks.  We needed to talk about the weekend, clothes, haircuts, the checkbook, and all that stuff married people talk about when they actually see each other;-)  It was a good breather, and I won't lie.  I enjoyed the quiet of eating an entire meal without anyone needing me;-)

Saturday-I got up at 5:45 and was on a bus bound for Emporia by 7:30.  The girls had a rough morning to say the least.  We were home much earlier than I would have liked:-( Once I got back, I ran to the mall to grab some new jeans for Rowan since he is a Growan Rowan these days.  I got home about 3 and just in time to go to the neighbor's 4th birthday party!  It was a great party, but I'm exhausted. 

One more week of volleyball, and I'm hopeful for some pictures to make an appearance again;-)  The kids are doing great, and we are all healthy.  Many blessings at our house~

No comments:

Post a Comment