Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Friday, September 14, 2012

Tired Doesn't Even Sum It Up~

It is a beautiful fall evening here, and our house is open with the fresh cool air drifting through the house.  We enjoyed a beautiful little fire pit complete with Smores this evening before we put the kids to bed.  It was fabulous, and I always forget how much I love homemade Smores:-)

We have made it through another week of volleyball, and can we just say that work is kicking my ever-loving rear end, and there is just so much of it to do.  I have worked late many nights this week, and I have lots to do on Sunday to finish up our current unit. :-(  I miss my kiddos and the stress-free days of summer, but I have a fantastic husband who is helping us get through this!

Don't get me wrong, I love coaching volleyball.  It is fun, and I truly love this sport.  I just wish I could do it in the normal 8 hours of a day that most people work.  Tuesday was an 11 hour day, Thursday a 13 hour day, and I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow!  It is just so time consuming, plus I have to stay on top of the classroom.  It is so frustrating to be a teacher, not in the fact that I don't love the kids, but in the fact that there is just so much work to do all of the time! Sigh. 

So, it's a Friday night, and I just spent 45 minutes catching up on the emails I needed to reply to today and making a line up for our volleyball tournament tomorrow!  It's a rowdy Friday here;-)

The kids are doing great, and I hope to post some pictures before the weekend is over.  Hopefully;-)

1 comment: