Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Monday, September 3, 2012

Week in Pictures!

Labor Day weekend was glorious at our house, and we are starting the week all caught up and even a little ahead;-)  Love it when that happens!

The K-State game was fun on Saturday!  We left Sassy with Alex's parents, and we headed to Manhappiness with Rowan in tow.  He was so excited to go, and while he did pretty well, we have determined he is still not quite old enough to enjoy the Wildcat experience;-)
So excited to ride the school bus up to the stadium!

He spent a lot of time on the concrete at my feet.  At one point, he was even laying down underneath the bleacher!

Look at all that purple.  Oh how we miss this!

Money well spent;-)

Sunday night we headed to Orange Leaf!  Sassy loves that stuff.  She demanded we go;-)

Rowan had orange and brownie with sprinkles.  It was actually really good!  Tasted like a chocolate orange you get at Christmas-really.

Sunday we had a fantabulous fireworks show at the golf course by our house!

It really was impressive!

I had made a wreath last Halloween, but Big Al said it was too early for orange.  So I put purple on it;-)

Sassy playing with Dixie!

Maybe the caption should be, "Abusing Dixie."

No, that's love for sure!

Look at these eyes!  Don't mind the hair in the eyes.  I try to do the bow, but she won't have it~

We enjoyed Happy Hour!  I think Isla enjoyed it the most.  She finished off everyone's ice!

This is supper for tomorrow night.  See-ahead;-)  It is smoked pork enchiladas. I'm pretty excited to put these in the oven tomorrow!

As far as my goals, I did pretty well!

1. Take Rowan to the K-State football game today!
2. Clean our bathroom top to bottom-including the toilet.  I really hate the toilet. Alex helped with the shower, and it looks amazing!
3. Brown and freeze 6 pounds of hamburger.
4. Sunday School and Church on Sunday!
5. Run twice!-Fail!  I ran once, and it was really humid!
6. Finish the book I started the end of July.  I've got some serious reading to do to get this done! Fail!  I read a little bit, but I still have quite a bit to do!

I could also add to this list- buy new glasses, update Christmas spreadsheet, update checkbook, complete laundry, go fishing with the kids, dust, clean doors, grade and enter papers, finish 2 things for school that had to be done, and catch up on Bunheads in the DVR;-)  It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I say we pick a weekend in Sept. and make fall/halloween crafts from pinterest. There are three or four things I really want to do, but won't unless someone else is crafting with me. Thoughts???

    ReplyDelete