Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's a Wednesday~

It's been a rough couple of weeks at our house figuring out this whole schedule thing with school, daycare, volleyball, and Alex's work meetings.  Last week I was at school 60 hours, and this week I'm on target for another 48-50.  You know the saying, "A normal teacher works more hours in our 10 months than the average 40 hour a week employee works in 12."  Well,I feel like it's correct.  We're not even counting the hours I've spent emailing, creating, and lesson planning at home.  Ugh.

The positive is that I absolutely love what I do.  The not so positive is that my eyeballs are so tired that I'm fighting the urge to go to bed at 7:46.  Both kids are asleep, so maybe I'll make it until 8:00.

Here's to hoping we hit an easier groove, and my eye balls aren't so tired tomorrow:-)

1 comment:

  1. I might bring SB tomorrow just because you stayed up to write a post. ;)

    ReplyDelete