Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Week of School!

Our house is just plain exhausted this week.  Rowan and I both started school on Tuesday, (I have pictures, but I haven't the energy to put them on yet).  We are finding our groove in the mornings for sure, and I'm doing a pretty good job of getting up at 5:30.   I'm coaching volleyball this year, and I'm going to end this week spending right at 60 hours at school.  Can we say exhausting??  Alex gets a great big hug this week, though.  He has been on drop off, pick up, feed, and bathe duty much of the week.  I think he may just win husband of the year, because he has also done it without complaint:-)

Hopefully, next week will be easier since we will be back on schedule, and I won't have to be at school so much.  I'm thinking this weekend will consist of some family naps;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment