Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week in Pictures~

Such a trooper!
Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks!  

Rowan somehow managed to flip our piano bench, and it landed directly on his chin.  It looked terrible, but he really was a trooper and didn't seem too bothered by it.  Tough guy!

I'm pretty sure this was picture day;-)
 We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Grandpa and Grandma Darby.  It was just me as Alex was at church working on a big fundraiser!  The kids had a blast, and well, I tolerated it.  Having grown up on a farm, I draw little excitement from dust, and dirt paths, and old tractors.  Rowan, however, thought it was one of the best outings.  I tried to stifle my disdain, but I really hate to get dirty;-)  Thankfully I married a city boy, so I don't have this worry very often.  The kids had fun and that is all that matters~
Sassy LOVED the corn pit!

Rowan jumped and jumped~

and jumped~

Sassy still digging in the corn.  We spent most of our time here~

Rowan laid in it.

Do you see his nose?  He was FiLtHy~  That, and the corn pit ate his socks-literally.  We couldn't find them.



















  Sassy is growing like crazy.  We had spaghetti this night, and she ate more than Alex and I combined.  It was ridiculous how much she consumed. 
Sly little smile~

 Thursday I picked Sassy up from daycare, and she had gotten into some lipstick.  You can only kind of see her pink belly.  It was covered!  I scrubbed on her clothes, and I was able to save them, but the smile speaks volumes for what she thought of it.
Cheese!

Here, Dad. You push this button~
 We bought diapers this week.  Yippee!  Well, okay, that really isn't that exciting.  But, I took them out of the package and stacked them nicely on Isla's changing table, because that is where they go.  A short while later, I walked back into this.  Sigh. 
She was "cleaning."

So proud!  Mom shakes head in disbelief:-)

The boys were watching tv before bed.  Makes me laugh.  This boy loves his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment