Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Monday, October 15, 2012

Week In Pictures~

It was a good week at the Darby house!  We had a relaxing weekend at home this past weekend, and we all needed it.  The kids are battling colds thanks to preschool, but they are still in pretty good spirits!

  

Sassy loves to be in the kitchen with me.  Here she was "snacking" while I cooked supper.

Sassy kept crawling into her booster chair without help;-O Can we say freak Mom out!  We took it down for our safety purposes!  Here she is proud in her seat.  Now, if we could just get her to quit falling out of it;-) 

She whisked one night when I made supper.  I love Dixie right behind her!

 The project for the weekend was the laundry room.  I had dreams of matching baskets, but then I never really liked the basket system and those baskets are RI-DICULOUSLY expensive!  So, I had Big Al buy cabinets.  He is such a fantastic husband, that he and Row painted them and hung them on Saturday.  It was kind of a project, but they are way more functionable than the baskets. Score 1 for Mom and the good idea;-)


Here is the before.  Rowan was so excited to help me undo the shelves.

Here's the inbetween.  I'll post an after picture next week.  We still have a smidge of touch up to do!

Sunday was family nap day.  I LOVE nap day;-)  We've almost convinced Rowan that it is a treat to take a nap.  Well, he watched tv while I rested, and I counted my blessings for the quiet.


Parent Teacher Conferences are this week which means, I'll be gone late Wednesday and Thursday.  My mom heart is sad, but then I have Friday off;-)

My all-over heart is struggling right now.  I'm praying for some guidance that I can feel less stressed and enjoy the phase of life we are in.  I need someone to jump up and down in front of me and shout at me what to do, but so far, that hasn't happened yet;-) 

The upside is that Christmas is a mere 76 days away.  That's enough to make any girl's heart happy;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment