Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Week in Pictures~

Pumpkin Carving!

Cheese, Mom!

Getting the goo out!

Isla was helping too!

Dad is the pumpkin carver!  I think it is messy!

Isla loved scooping the goo.  Eww~

My little Garden Gnome before Trunk or Treat at church! 

It's Batman before Trunk or Treat!

Pretty girl eating breakfast!

On Halloween ready to take the 'hood!

Happy campers!

This was the end of the evening!   They got lots of candy, and Isla was getting tired.  Can you see the droopy eyelids;-)

The weather was beautiful this Halloween, but we were down LOTS of trick or treaters.  I don't get it, and I have over 100 pieces of chocolate left.  That is not good for my hips in the coming days;-)  Everyone had fun, though, and we can put another Halloween under our belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment