Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Break 2014~

It has come and gone for the year.  What a blessing it is to stay home with my little people for an entire week without the responsibilities of my occupation.  I left everything related to work at work, and I committed myself to spending the last 9 days focused on recharging and enjoying my family.  We had a great week, and I feel like I can end the school year in a healthy frame of mind;-)

So, what did we do this week?  Well, here it is...

Zoo x2
Ice Cream Outing
Discovery Center x2
Park
Picnic
Ride Bikes
Library
Shopping
Clean House
Declutter I got rid of a good amount of stuff this week that was cluttering our home.  That alone made my heart smile;-)  Just don't tell Big Al.
Laundry
Grammy and Poppy Visit

Lazy Mornings!

Picnic with Friends

Happy Artist

Little Artist

Brother Sister Love

Isla built and built and built
We caught a volcano demonstration at the Discovery Center


Alex is leaving this week for a conference.  He will be gone two nights, so I'm going to do this gig solo.  Say a prayer for me this week.  I rarely sleep when he is gone which makes me susceptible to migraines.   Hopefully, it is uneventful, and stress/migraine free;-)  Have a great week~

No comments:

Post a Comment