Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Goals Update~

Spring break is winding down, and so is stress-free lifestyle;-)  With that, I figured I should update my goals here, so I can track where I'm at.  Spring is always crazy in our house, so I'm guessing this one will be no different.  It feels good to mark progress when it is had, so here goes.


1. Pay off Jolie's undergraduate loan by October 1, 2014
If I said we had 100% of the loan left to pay when we made the goal, we are now down to 81% 70% of the loan left.  Progress!

2. Establish a will
Nothing done on this one yet.

3. Read the Bible in 1 year
I've not been the best at keeping up with this.  I won't lie, the old testament about sends me into a nap every time.  It is challenging to read, and I'm not enjoying it.  I don't mind the new testament, but unfortunately we are reading both.  I'm not giving up, but I must reestablish my motivation to really finish this goal out in 2014.

4. Read 30 books by December 31, 2014
I have read 5 9 books so far in 2014.  I read two over spring break.  Woot!  I feel like I am in good shape on this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment