Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sickness~

In the last two weeks, Isla and Rowan have had the stomach flu twice each, and I caught it this last week.  Ugh!

It has been short lived each time, but this is still not on my calendar!  I think Isla was the initial culprit probably bringing it home from daycare, and she sweetly spread her germs to Rowan.  Then in the wake of Mom duties, I clearly caught the bug.  I spent Tuesday home from school, but I made myself go on Wednesday, even though I still felt horrible.  Lucky for me, the kids at school seemed to miss me as I had been gone Monday as well for Alex's grandma's funeral, so they were well behaved.

This morning Rowan now has a 102 degree fever.  Oyy!  So Alex and Isla headed off to church, and Rowan is laying on the living room floor watching Despicable Me.  This is not a typical Sunday morning for us, so it feels odd to be home.

Hopefully, we can shake this bug quickly and keep it from spreading, so we can actually enjoy spring break. (The washing machine is currently running at an urgent speed to alleviate as many germs as possible).  There is fun to be had over spring break as the weather looks like it just might cooperate with us this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment