Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Christmas Story~

It is no lie that I absolutely love Christmas!  Everything about this blessed holiday brings me a great deal of joy.

It is the morning of Christmas Eve, and Alex has scampered off to work for his last work day for a week. Yippee!! Our presents are wrapped and underneath the tree, my children are watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and I am finishing my morning cup of coffee. There is an overwhelming peace with my soul today.

We will spend our day at home with our family and then attend Christmas Eve service with our church family.  Christmas Eve service is my most favorite service of the year, and this year is no different.  It is such an awesome reminder of the reason for the season and the impending celebration of life given to a tiny baby so many years ago.

Our church children made a recreation of the Christmas story, and the incredible journey the birth of Jesus brought to Mary and Joseph.  It is sweet to see our church children recreate this amazing story, and I am particularly partial to the littlest lamb and King Herod!

Blessings to you and your family as you celebrate the birth of our Savior!  May you have a peaceful and joyous Christmas!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment