Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Photo Catchup~

I haven't uploaded pictures since before school started.  It's really not that many, though, because I haven't taken many photos;-)

Shortly before school started, I took the kids back to my hometown to spend some time with Grammy and Poppy and Uncle Seth.  We took the kids swimming in the local pool!

Isla and Uncle Seth

Isla and Grammy

Isla enjoying snacks at the North Pool

Rowan snacking at the North Pool on our final pool visit of 2014

The first day of school for 2014-2015. Rowan as a 1st grader and Mommy in
her 11th first day as a 7th grade teacher.

Go Panthers!

Halloween!!  
 And the baby bump at 20 weeks and 2 days with Darby #3.


Baby #3 at 20 weeks

And for comparison, because I feel humongous, and it is fun to look back!
Baby #1 at 20 weeks (aka Rowan)
Don't ask me why I showed a bare tummy.  I'd never
do that today!!!!
Baby #2 at 20 weeks (aka Isla Hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment