Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Fun-Week 1~

We are into the joys of summer, and I love it!  It is peaceful, stress free, and I'm really just trying to give myself some time to enjoy life.  We didn't have any camps this week, so we were free to make up our own schedule.  It rocked, and I'm a little sad to start the camp thing tomorrow.  I'm sure that pace will have it's joys too.  

We made some headway on our list.  I'm thinking I maybe should have stretched myself a little bit more on the summer fun list.  We did quite a lot this week.

1. Fondue for Supper   
2. Swimming Lessons for Rowan and Isla
3. Nature Camp for Rowan This is this week. I'll be hauling Rowan up north for nature camp!
4. VBS for Rowan and Isla
5. Swimming at the North Pool
6. Bowling
7. Movie Theater
8. Going Bonkers
9. Picnic at the Park
10. Smores over the Firepit
11. Sprinkler Fun  x3
12. Travel to Grammy and Poppe's House
13. Summer Reading Program for Rowan and Isla We are working on this for both kiddos. We went to the library on Friday and got stocked up for the week!
14. Paint Rocks
15. Zoo
16. Gage Park and Train
17. Fishing with Dad
18. Make Ice Cream Oh, this could be dangerous.  So easy to do in my new maker I got for my birthday.
19. Sidewalk Chalk
20. Make Cookies for Friends
21. Farmer's Market
22. Discovery Center
23. Baseball for Rowan
24. Fourth of July Fireworks
25. Water Balloon Fight
Sprinkler slide fun~


Rowan's got moves~

They could do this for hours~

I love both hands above her head!

Cheese~
Rowan paint, paint, painted~

The finished product~
Discovery Center ropes course!
Balancing Beam~
Pretty Girl~


Roasting Marshmallows~


No comments:

Post a Comment