Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Beginning~



Well, summer has come and gone, and tomorrow marks the beginning of Rowan's formal educational experience. My heart is a bit sad that this formally marks the end of his preschool world, but I feel blessed that he has the ability to learn and is oh so ready to go to school;-)  We unpacked his backpack tonight, and his teacher was darling.  I could tell she is a lover, and there is a certain amount of comfort in knowing that. 

 We've been back in the swing on things for a week, and I am excited to get back to a schedule.  Summer was easy and laid back, but the kids were starting to get antsy as was I.  Isla will continue at the same center she has been at, and Rowan will bookend his school day at a local community center while I coach volleyball.  The plans are all made, and tomorrow we will start to live out this new pace of life one day at a time.

I have been busy in my own classroom getting it ready for our new bunch.  Tonight is kind of a rainbows and roses night as I know very little about our caseload.  There is a bit of peace in naivity tonight, and I kind of like it;-)

My room~
Home Away From Home~
Our Flock Rocks~

The alarm is set for 5:30, and I'm ready to start back at the beginning~

No comments:

Post a Comment