Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Update Finale

It's over...officially.  I feel great about our summer to-do list, and I feel like we bopped along pretty well.  I'm hopeful this will be a summer tradition as our children get older.  They loved talking about the list and what we could accomplish each day, and it made me mix up our schedule!  I highly recommend an activities list for any long break.  It definitely held me accountable, and it was fun! 

1.  Go to the North Pool
2. Summer Reading Program for All-Done and prizes collected from library!
3. Swimming Lessons-
4. T-Ball for Rowan-
5. Firepit-
6. Snow Cones
7. Happy Hour at Dairy Queen
8. Cupcake Trip 

9. Go Fishing-
10. Chuck-E-Cheese 

11. Vacation Bible School-
12. Discovery Center Camp for Rowan-
LOVED this!  If you don't know about our Discovery Center here in Topeka, you need to check it out.  It is amazing and a great community resource for children! 
13. Bike Ride at Lake Shawnee
14. Feed the Geese:-o (Insert horrified look here-I hate geese)
15. SpRiNkLeR!
16. Bake Cookies-
17. Discovery Center-
18. Bowling
19. Paint Therapy Uncorked
20. Movie Theater-
21. Make Homeade Ice Cream- My friend Lindsey loaned me her Cuisinart ice cream maker last week.  I made butterfinger vanilla ice cream.  It was amazing!!  If you are looking for Christmas ideas, I'm putting that baby on my list!  It was awesome!  Now I must have one;-)

22. Picnic at Park
23. Paint own rock
24. Donut Shop

25. Go to Branson
26. Video Games with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment