Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Summer 2013 Bucket List~

Earlier today I erased the dates and appointments on my April dry erase board, and I put up the May board!  That means I also put up the last day of school on May 24, which was an awesome visual representation that summer will be here in a mere 3 short weeks.  Rowan is excited, I'm excited, Isla doesn't know to be excited yet, but we decided we needed to make a list of "must dos" for our time together.  So here we go!

1. Go to the North Pool
2. Summer Reading Program for All
3. Swimming Lessons
4. T-Ball for Rowan
5. Firepit
6. Snow Cones
7. Happy Hour at Dairy Queen
8. Cupcake Trip (I'm seeing a trend here)
9. Go Fishing
10. Chuck-E-Cheese
11. Vacation Bible School
12. Discovery Center Camp for Rowan
13. Bike Ride at Lake Shawnee
14. Feed the Geese:-o (Insert horrified look here-I hate geese)
15. SpRiNkLeR!
16. Bake Cookies
17. Discovery Center
18. Bowling
19. Paint Therapy Uncorked
20. Movie Theater 
21. Make Homeade Ice Cream
22. Picnic at Park
23. Paint own rock
24. Donut Shop
25. Go to Branson
26. Video Games with Dad

Rowan made the list with a little bit of prompting from me, but it really is his list.  I'm excited to spend my time with them and conquer our list;-)

1 comment:

  1. Can you fit all of those things into a few short weeks? Don't forget shaved ice and wading pool at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

    ReplyDelete