Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week in Pictures~

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!  This week was busy, productive, and a little unexpected, but we all had a blessed week!
The kids were drawing one day before daycare!  Isla wants to be just like Rowan!

Big girl ponytail!

Spiffed up!
 Alex and I took off on Friday for his holiday party in Wichita!  We were without kids, and we got to get all fancied up!  It was fun!  The most fun was the quiet car ride all the way down there;-)  We enjoyed the reprieve from real life!

Rowan slept under the Christmas tree one night!  He was so excited!

Alex made the kids biscuits and gravy last Sunday morning!  They were eager with anticipation!


Rowan enjoyed some Apple Cider!
We crafted on Sunday!  We decided our personalities were very clear in our wreaths;-)

On the door!


 And then, this happened:-(  We didn't finish on Sunday, so we had to reconvene on Monday.  We were working on 2 more crafts, when I snipped my hand with some VERY sharp scissors.  I ran upstairs to show Alex, and he quickly told me it probably needed a doctor to look at it:-(  Problem, though, was it was 9:00 p.m.  So, we had to patron the ER.  The blessing was that I already had child care with Jenny and Lindsey, but the bummer was it was 9:00 p.m.  Surprisingly, we were back home by 10:40, and I had a few stitches to go with my battle wound:-(  It is healing, and I am thankful for that!
Just call me gimpy!
 Jenny and Lindsey clued my reindeer together while I was at the ER.  Aren't they cute!
Rowan's deer!

Isla's deer!

We also made scrap wood Christmas trees! 
I also had to take Sassy to the doctor this morning, and he told me she had an ear infection and probably bronchitis.  We started an antibiotic this a.m., and we are hopeful she will start perking up soon! 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  Our blessings are many even with the hiccups we had this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment