Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rowan Blane Turns 2



It was bound to happen. My little bundle of joy has turned two, and I am left to wonder where the last 2 years have gone. It is such a joy to see him change, and he is developing quite the boisterous personality. I often lay down at night and say to Alex, "I miss him," because I do. He makes my heart ache when we are not together, and I feel so blessed to be his Mom!


With that said, we had a party (pirate themed), I made a cake, and he opened a lot of presents. All in all, he has many people who love him and showered him with gifts. His favorite presents were a dancing car, sandbox, train, puzzles, books, camera, blocks, Mr. Potato Head, firefighter jammies, and a brand new sippy cup. What a lucky little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment