Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Maryn Grace 2 Months~

So, it may have taken me a while to get the pictures off of my camera and uploaded;-)


I have no idea how this is even possible.  It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant, and now she is already 8 weeks old!  I'm writing this on my last day of maternity leave which also happens to be my birthday;-)  Can we just say most awesome birthday ever!

Weight: 9 pounds 14 ounces

Sleep: She goes down around 9:00 p.m.  We are still pretty irregular, but on a good night, she will sleep until 4:00ish and then up again around 6:30.  On a not good night, we are up twice.  Either way it is completely doable, and I am relishing in the sweet baby snuggles I get in the middle of the night in a quiet house!

Firsts: Maryn is smiling now.  It is so precious.  We are getting to the point where she will coo back to us as well.

Siblings: Isla loves to be right beside me when I feed Maryn.  She has named her own doll Maryn as well! Isla does all of the things I do with her own doll including changing her poopy diapers.  Rowan was fairly uninterested in the newborn, but now that Maryn is starting to respond more, he is engaging her.  Yesterday he was playing peekaboo with her and her blanket.  He received some smiles that he was pretty excited about.


I've gotten my footing back on life!  I'm looking forward to summer when we will all be home to spend our days playing!  Eleven days of work between me and summer!  I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment