Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Goal Update~ June


1. Pay off Alex's undergraduate loan by October 1, 2015
We had 100% of the loan to go on January 1.  As of right now, we are down to  76% 64%of the loan left.  I hope to keep pounding away on this throughout summer!

2. Establish a will
We have a new name of a lawyer!  We budgeted it in this summer, so I am more hopeful that it may happen in 2015.  

3. Read the Bible in 2 years
I have fallen behind.  Not a lot behind, but a little behind.  I need to work to find a consistent time to get this accomplished, but I haven't determined what that time is just yet.


4. Go on 1 family vacation
We leave for Breckenridge, CO early Saturday morning.  We will return the following Saturday.  I'm ready for a change of scenery and a husband that is around.  I feel like Alex's work has been really busy, and we have missed him this summer a great deal!  I think he is excited too.  I'm just not quite as excited about the 10 hour car ride, but I have faith that we will all survive;-)

5. Have a baby
Maryn Grace arrived March 14, 2015 at 1:52 a.m.  She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment