Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Saturday, August 2, 2014

July Goal Update~

1. Pay off Jolie's undergraduate loan by October 1.
If I said we had 100% of the loan left to 
pay when we made the goal, we are 
now down to  42% 35% of the loan left.  
Yeah!  It is almost in my sights.  Almost.

2. Establish a will
No progress.  I might just give up on this goal
for 2014.  Big Al is not showing any sign of 
deeming it important.

3. Read the Bible in 1 year
I'm caught up presently, but I worry
that I will fall behind again with school
and volleyball.  I need to just make this
a priority.  

4. Read 30 books by December 31, 2014

I have read  23 27 books so far in 2014. 
I have been on a memoir read this summer. 
I can't even publicly admit what I have been
reading other than the fact that they are 
memoirs.  I checked out a humorous 
murder mystery book yesterday at the library.
Perhaps this will get me back into a bit
more of a serious reading habit;-)

The goals are progressing along.  I think
they are all completely still on target minus
the will goal.  Hopefully, I can end the year 
strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment