Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July Goal Update~

1. Pay off Alex's undergraduate loan by October 1, 2015
We had 100% of the loan to go on January 1.  As of right now, we are down to  64% 50%of the loan left.  Some progress was made.  This is still doable, but we are going to have to be vigilant about it.

2. Establish a will
No progress on this one.   

3. Read the Bible in 2 years
Fail, fail, fail.  In fact, I read 1 book all summer, and it was on vacation. I love to read, but in this phase of life, it isn't happening.  We are starting a new series in our Bible Study group.  We will end up reading the Bible when we conclude the program, so this may be my new goal.     


4. Go on 1 family vacation
It was amazing, and we survived.  I have pictures I'm working on editing as we speak!  Post will be up soon!

5. Have a baby
Maryn Grace arrived March 14, 2015 at 1:52 a.m.  She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment