Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Goals Update~

We are about 2 months into 2014, so it is time to check the progress on the goals.  So here they are...


1. Pay off Jolie's undergraduate loan by October 1, 2014
If I said we had 100% of the loan left to pay when we made the goal, we are now down to 81% of the loan left.  I have made good progress on this goal working at maybe not gazelle intensity but more like deer intensity;-)

2. Establish a will
We have met with the financial adviser in 2014, and he gave us another name.  This kind of thing is really a Big Al initiative.  I might have to provide him some encouragement to get some progress going.

3. Read the Bible in 1 year
I have been fairly religious.  I'm a few days behind right now, but I am still plugging away at the goal. 

4. Read 30 books by December 31, 2014
I have read 5 books so far this year.  I'm probably going to need to put a little more energy into this goal.  I didn't account for the whole Bible reading thing into my time commitments when I made this goal.  I failed to realize Bible reading would take time away from my fun reading;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment