Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Alex, Jolie, Rowan, Isla, and Maryn

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Rowan Blane is 6~

My little guy turned 6 this week.  This mom heart was dwelling on the fact that I have completed 1/3 of the parenting required with Rowan under my roof.  Gosh, it goes so fast!!

I'm feeling sentimental as he has entered his school years.  Here he is as a newborn 6 years ago.  He was so sweet and innocent, and he loved his mom;-)


I was just telling Alex that he really just doesn't need me much anymore.  He can feed himself, work the tv better than I, do chores, take his own shower, and brush his own teeth.  He is what I like to call self sustaining, and it is just a little heartbreaking;-)

We celebrated as a family on Saturday night with family, presents, and cake.  He was spoiled, and the cake was amazing!!





Happy Birthday, Rowan Blane!  May 6 be an awesome year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment